Monday, August 10, 2009

When things go wrong.

Last week was full of bad events. I was down with fever. Thereafter, our AC went of order. The mechanic told that its gas needs to be refilled. It took 3-4 days for AC to set in order. After that our portable TV went of order. A TV mechanic was summoned to set it right. Then add to our misery our home PC crashed due to virus infection. Computer Engineer was requested umpteen number of times to re-format the computer, however he took his own time to appear. I found that it is an uphill task to call so many different mechanics/engineers to set the equipments/gadgets in order. I wish if I could have learnt the art of repairing Air conditioner, TVs, Referigerators, Micro-wave ovens, Water-fileters, Computers and other such gadgets. Had I been knowing all this things, I would not have to call and plead with different mechanics/engineers and I would not have to depend on there whims and fancies and mercies. Alas! it is not so, I am dependent on so many such people and everytime any of my gadgets goes out of order, my telephone bill sours after making so many calls, my BP goes up and I feel restless till the much wanted 'mechanics' appear. God saves from these mechanics.
Deepak
10-8-2009

3 comments:

  1. Ack! These things see to konk out when most needed. For us, it was first the stove (the landlord has since delivered a new one, yayyy), and then on the hottest day of the year, it was the air-conditioner. I actually managed to fix that problem myself lol.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deepak,

    I understand what happens when things go wrong..I read your experience..:-)

    Take care!!

    Aira

    ReplyDelete